MailShot User Guide 5: Adding Contacts
MailShot provides you with many different ways to add contacts:
- Adding single contacts from your address book
- Adding multiple contacts at once (with a checklist)
- Importing an address book group
- Importing a MailShot group
- Manually adding a contact
5A. Adding single contacts from your Address Book
Tap the blue “+” on the contacts page. If the chosen contact only has one email address, it will be added automatically.
If the contact has several email addresses use the address picker to choose which email address (or addresses) to use for this group.
TIP: You typically shouldn’t add every email address you have for a contact. It can be annoying to get the same emails across different accounts.
on to MailShot User Guide 5B: Adding multiple contacts at once (with a checklist)