After editing a podcast or radio show, its great to be able to check through it while doing something else (walking the dog, or travelling, maybe) and easily mark up any problems to fix later, or perhaps make notes on what edits you want to make to a raw audio file.
Load up a sound file. Whenever you hear a problem that needs fixing, tap a button to set a marker with a timestamp.
• Load files from iCloud Drive, Dropbox, Google Drive etc. Or export files from other iOS apps directly to EditPoint.
• Reads MP3, WAV, AAC and most other common audio formats.
• White buttons mark the most common issues, with timestamp. (Customise their text in Settings)
• Tap the red button to enter a custom note, with timestamp.
• Navigate through the file using the transport buttons, or tap a position in the waveform or select a marker to jump straight to it.
• Swipe left on a marker to delete, swipe right on a marker to edit text.
• Share your list of changes by email or text message to another device, or your colleagues, or open them in a Pages or Notes document to print.
Editpoint requires a subscription to edit markers, but it is very reasonably priced, and has a 14-day free trial which you can cancel at any time at no charge. When unsubscribed you can still view the markers you placed whilst subscribed.
EditPoint is available on the App Store for iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad and iPad Pro- running iOS12 and higher.