I am down to my last few days of feature coding on StripBoard, but before I tackle that I need to get to grips with memory leaks. The dev tools aren’t giving me any clues to the source of the problem, but I can see memory trickling away slowly.
On another topic…I have toyed with stripboard or MovieScene as product names, Ian suggests combining them into “Movie Stripboard” as a name, what do you think? I was going to call it MovieTools Stripboard at one point, but there was already a Movie Tools, and a MoviTools on the web. No wonder people just make words up for product names now!
Spent an hour or two with WordPress today, it seems pretty easy to use and I totally revamped the look.
I was prompted by the update of their free iPhone app, which makes it dead easy to blog on the go.
Think I’ll try using it to upload a pic of the corner of my studio from the phone……yup that’s easy too!
Managed to get source control set up for my iPhone app yesterday, not as scary as I was expecting, thankfully.
Only took half a day, although I did get into a tangle through moving all the files between directories- I must remember to do that via the GUI not Finder!
I used “Versions” as a GUI and “Beanstalk” for offsite hosting. Versions is a freebie for 20 days, then $39. Beanstalk is free for one repo.