After editing a podcast or radio show, its great to be able to check through it while doing something else (walking the dog, or travelling, maybe) and easily mark up any problems to fix later, or perhaps make notes on what edits you want to make to a raw audio file.
Load up a sound file. When you hear a problem that needs fixing, tap a button to set a marker with a timestamp.
• Load files from iCloud Drive, Dropbox, Google Drive and more. Or export files from other iOS apps.
• Reads MP3, WAV, AAC and most other common audio formats.
• White buttons mark the most common issues. (Customisable in Settings)
• Red button enters a custom note.
• Easy navigation through the file- tap a position in the waveform or select a marker to jump straight to it, or use the transport button.
• Swipe left on a marker to delete, swipe right on a marker to edit text.
• Share your list of changes by email or text message, or open them in a Pages or Notes document to print.
Editpoint is available on the App Store for iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad and iPad Pro running iOS12 and higher.
A Lite version of the app is also available, which allows you to place a limited number of markers within the first 25 minutes of a file. It can be upgraded through an in-app purchase.