- The Groups Page
- Group Members
- Adding Contacts
- Sending email, and adding attachments
- Mailshot Settings
Welcome to MailShot, which makes it easy to send email to groups of contacts from your iPhone or iPad, in several different ways.
This guide is split into sections, all accessible from the index. For any problems, including answers to the most often-asked user questions, please see our MailShot Support Page.
If you can’t find the answer, please email from the “Support” button on the title page of the app, answering the questions about your problem and how you addressed your email. If you can’t start the app, email email@example.com, but using that Support button enables us to help more efficiently in most cases.
Really Brief Instructions:
- Create a group, and add addresses to it using “+” or “Import”. Tap “Update” to finish
- You can edit a group using the arrow button.
- To create an email select the group in MailShot, then tap “Bcc” or “To”.
- To forward an email, select the group in MailShot and tap “Copy to Clipboard”. Then switch to the Mail app and paste to the address line of your forwarded email.
- To share a document or photo from another app to a MailShot group, use the Share button in that app, and select the MailShot icon.
You may find this Walkthrough video helpful:
Read more about sending email from MailShot on 5: Sending Email
On to 2: The Groups Page