- The Groups Page
- Group Members
- Adding Contacts
- Sending email, and adding attachments
- Mailshot Settings
Welcome to MailShot, which provides lots of ways to send email to groups of contacts from your iPhone or iPad.
This guide is split into sections, accessible from the index above. We’ll do a quick walk-through of setting up your first group, and then we’ll look at each section of the app in turn.
For any problems, including answers to the most often-asked user questions, please see our MailShot Support Page.
If you can’t find the answer there, please email us using the “Support” button on the title page of the app, and we’ll be happy to help. (Please try to answer the few questions in that email, as that will enable us to get to the likely cause of most problems.) If you can’t start, or find, the app, you can email us directly on firstname.lastname@example.org, but using the Support button will enable us to help you more efficiently in most cases.
Really Brief Instructions:
- Create a group, and add contacts to it using “+” or “Import”. Tap “Update” when you are done.
- To create an email select the group in MailShot, then tap the “Bcc” or “To” option.
- To forward an email, select the group in MailShot and tap “Copy to Clipboard”. Then switch to the Mail app and paste to the address line of your forwarded email.
- To share a document or photo from another app to a MailShot group, use the Share button in that app, and select the MailShot icon.
Or you may find this Walkthrough video helpful:
You can read more about sending email from MailShot on 5: Sending Email
On to The Groups Page