MailShot provides many different ways to add contacts:
- Adding single contacts from your address book
- Adding multiple contacts with a checklist
- Importing an address book group
- Importing a MailShot group
- Manually adding a contact
- Pasting a string of contact details
Adding single contacts from your Address Book
If the contact has several email addresses, use the address picker to choose which email address, or addresses, to use.
TIP: You typically shouldn’t add every email address you have for a contact. It can be annoying to receive multiple copies of the same email.