MailShot provides many different ways to add contacts:
- Adding single contacts from your address book
- Adding multiple contacts at once (with a checklist)
- Importing an address book group
- Importing a MailShot group
- Manually adding a contact
- Pasting a string of contact names and email addresses
Adding single contacts from your Address Book
Tap “+” at the bottom of the contacts list, or on the bottom menu bar to add a single contact.
If the chosen contact only has one email address, it will be added automatically.
If the contact has several email addresses, use the address picker to choose which email address, or addresses, to use.
TIP: You typically shouldn’t add every email address you have for a contact. It can be annoying to receive multiple copies of the same email.