MailShot is available on the App Store in two tasty flavors: MailShot Pro is the full version, allowing up to 100 groups, with group size only limited by your email service (typically 100 contacts per email). MailShot lets you try it out for free with 3 groups of up to 5 contacts each. It can then be upgraded to full features with a one-off purchase.
Don’t you sometimes wish there was an easy way to email groups of friends or colleagues built into your iPhone or iPad? MailShot is the ONLY app on the Store that lets you email groups of contacts directly from many of your favourite apps, just as if this feature was built into your device.
MailShot provides an easy-to-use interface to create and manage groups of family or friends, sports or work teams as single entries in your address book. Once created, simply choose them from your contacts, or ask Siri to send them an email.
- Use MailShot Groups within apps as you would a regular contact, including sending photos, documents or any other attachment. No new email program to learn- you can do it all straight from Mail.
- Forward emails easily to groups of people (MailShot is the only app we know of that can do this easily, retaining all attachments.)
- MailShot Group Contacts can be used with Siri, so you can compose and send email to your groups with your voice. (it’s the only app we know of that can do this, too!)
- Protect privacy, simply by placing the MailShot group contact in the Bcc: field of your email.
- Easily select or deselect team members in moments.
- Add multiple contacts quickly, by selecting from a checklist.
- Rapidly import existing groups from your device address book into MailShot.
What are you waiting for? Click on one of the App Store logos at the bottom of this page to give MailShot a try, and join nearly 300,000 satisfied customers.
MailShot builds group emailing into tens of thousands of iOS apps. It is compatible with any iOS app which uses the standard Mail interface.
It is not compatible with calendar apps, or alternative email apps that don’t use Apple’s code (such as “MailBox”, or the “Gmail” app.) In those cases, simply use “Mail” for your group emailing.
MailShot handles group email, not SMS or iMessages. (Try our TextShot app for that)
MailShot needs permission to read and write to your address book, to write a special contact for each of your groups.
However, your contacts’ information is not shared with us, nor with any third party. Everything happens on your device.
TIP: For best results, write your email in “Mail”, or a compatible app, then address your email by tapping the blue “+” button in the “To:” (or “Bcc:”) line to select the group from your address book. Do not type the group name directly into the address line.
MailShot works with iPhone 6+, 6, 5S, 5c, 5, 4s, iPod touch, iPad and iPad mini, and is available now on the App Store as a free download that can create up to 3 groups with up to 5 contacts per group. An in-app purchase removes those restrictions. No recurring subscription is necessary.