MailShot is available on the App Store in two tasty flavors: MailShot Pro is the full version, allowing up to 100 groups, with group size only limited by your email service (typically 100 or more). Whereas MailShot lets you try it out for free with 3 groups of up to 5 contacts each, and can be upgraded with an in-app purchase.
Don’t you sometimes wish there was an easy way to email groups of friends or colleagues built into your iPhone or iPad? MailShot is the ONLY app on the Store that lets you email groups of contacts directly from your favourite apps, just as if this feature was built into your device.
MailShot provides an easy-to-use interface to create and manage groups of family or friends, sports or work teams as single entries in your address book. Once created, simply choose them from your contacts, or ask Siri to send them an email.
- Use MailShot Groups within apps as you would a regular contact, including sending photos, documents or any other attachment. No new email program to learn- you can do it all straight from Mail.
- Forward emails easily to groups of people (MailShot is the only app we know of that can do this easily, retaining all attachments)
- MailShot Group Contacts can be used with Siri*, so you can compose and send email to your groups with your voice. (its the only app we know of that can do this, too)
- MailShot Group Contacts can be used in the bcc: fields in emails, to protect privacy.
- Easily select or deselect team members in moments.
- Rapidly import existing groups from your device address book into MailShot.
- Add multiple contacts quickly by selection from a checklist.
What are you waiting for? Just click on the App Store logo at the bottom of this page to give it a try, and join over 150,000 of our satisfied customers.
MailShot builds group emailing into tens of thousands of iOS apps. It is compatible with any iOS app which uses the standard Mail interface.
It is not compatible with calendar apps, or certain email providers’ own mail apps. It is not compatible with Outlook on PC or Mac (though we have found that it can be used from Android, and from mac mail by following the directions).
It designed to handle group email, not SMS or iMessages.
All apps now need to ask for permission under iOS6 if they read and write to your contacts.
MailShot reads and writes contacts entirely on your device- your contacts information is not shared with us, nor with any third party.
For best results address your emails to a MailShot group by tapping on the blue “+” button in the “To:” “Cc:” or “Bcc:” line of Mail (or most apps other than Contacts) and selecting the group from your address book- rather than beginning to type the name into the address line. If you can’t find the contact that MailShot created, tap “Groups” and select “All Contacts” first.
MailShot Pro works with iPhone 5, 4s, 4, 3GS, iPod touch, iPad and iPad mini, and is available now on the App Store.
Or you could try-
MailShot works with iPhone 5, 4s, 4, 3GS, iPod touch, iPad and iPad mini, and is available now on the App Store as a free download that creates up to 3 groups with up to 5 contacts per group. An in-app purchase removes all restrictions.