Version 3.1 of MailShot fixes a few things that showed up in our recent major update, and adds a few new usability improvements. It also changes the gold colours in the Pro version of the app and its icon to match the iPhone5s
- Supports the new ID now used by Google CardDAV accounts.
- Search now also checks organisation name and first 150 characters of notes (as well as contact name and email address)
- Create address string without contact names, to fit more contacts into a shorter string. (Enable this option from the Settings app.)
- Additional diagnostic information in support emails, making it easier for us to help you.
- Fix crash when putting keyboard away on iPad search page.
- Prevent creating a new group named just as an existing one
- Reintroduce the ‘All’ and ‘None’ buttons (instead of circle and checkmark)
- Add tutorials about the checkmark system, and search bar
- “Scanning” message when searching contacts.
- After several “Update”s, tutorial button stops appearing.
- And more…
We hope you find this update useful. Let us know if you need any help, or have questions for us, from the ‘Support’ button in the app. You can also find most questions answered in the User Guide or Support Page
As always, we rely on your support to rate us on the App Store every time we update, as your older reviews become harder to find when we update. Thanks a million!