We have just released another MailShot update for you. This update features:
- Fixed a memory leak, to improve stability.
- Fixed a bug that prevented some people upgrading to the Pro version when they had just created a group from scratch. If this affected you, please try again.
- You can now change the character used as a separator between email addresses from a comma to a semicolon, using a switch in Settings. (A user requested this for greater compatibility with his AOL setup.)
- Changed the message displayed in the Contacts app to discourage the use of Contacts for email, as MailShot contacts work best from Mail and other compatible apps.
- The support button is now larger the first few times you use the app. After a while, buttons for “share” and “rate” will appear too.
- The version number is now displayed in Settings.
- With this release we are moving app categories to “Productivity”, we were previously in “Social Networking”.
Note that this update does not need you to write out your MailShot groups again, unlike the update from 1.0 to 1.13. (see this post for details if you are upgrading from 1.0)
If you find Mailshot useful, please rate us on the app store so we can continue to support the product. We need this every time we update, and especially to welcome us to our new home in the “Productivity” section.
As always, if you have any problems, or requests for features you would like to see in a future version, please get in touch with us.